Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole
A super delicious and easy dump and bake Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole. With all the flavors of the classic dish minus the effort.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken such as rotisserie chicken
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 10.5 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup (check label to make sure it's gluten free, if necessary)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces about 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
Place chicken mixture in prepared casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes (or until heated through and bubbly).
- You can use any kind of leftover chicken for this recipe. If you have raw chicken in your fridge make sure to cook it first.
- Use cooked wholegrain rice for added fiber.
- You can you cheddar cheese or mozzarella instead of Swiss cheese.
- Use low fat mayo to reduce calories.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days. When reheating make sure it is piping hot all the way through.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1169mg | Potassium: 395mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 1.4mg