Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
A delicious and healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie bowl. Easy to make, packed with protein and can be enjoyed for breakfast, snacks or dessert!
Servings 1 serving
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries divided
- ¼ cup cottage cheese I used non-fat, but any type will work
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla or strawberry-flavored protein powder
- 2 cups ice or more or less, depending on how thick you like your smoothie
- ½ sheet wholegrain graham cracker crushed*
- Optional: whipped cream for garnish
Combine ½ cup strawberries, cottage cheese, almond milk, protein powder, and ice in a blender and mix until smooth, thick, and creamy.
Pour into a bowl and garnish with remaining ¼ cup of sliced strawberries, graham cracker crumbs, and whipped cream. Serve immediately!
*You can make your own quick and easy one-bowl Whole Wheat Graham Crackers using this recipe.
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 403mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 68g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 1.1mg