Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie
Start the day with this blueberry muffin protein smoothie. It's so simple and utterly delicious!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup uncooked raw oats
- ½ teaspoon imitation butter flavor found next to the vanilla extract on the baking aisle
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries plus additional for topping
Place first 7 ingredients (almondmilk through salt) in blender and puree until smooth. Stir in blueberries, garnish top with additional berries, and serve immediately.
*This thick and creamy smoothie is best eaten with a spoon so that you can scoop up all of those fresh blueberries!
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 912mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 311mg | Iron: 0.9mg