Dump-and-Bake Chicken Teriyaki
A family friendly one pan chicken teriyaki recipe that requires hardly any prep work and tastes incredible!
Servings 4 servings
- 4-6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 ¼ cups Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyake Marinade
- 2 cups broccoli florets*
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion**
- Optional for serving: cooked rice additional vegetables, sliced green onion
Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Spray a large baking dish (I used a deep 11 x 7-inch dish) with cooking spray.
Sprinkle chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper, to taste.
Place vegetables in the bottom of the prepared dish. Add chicken to the dish, pour teriyake marinade over top, and toss to coat.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover, stir, and return to the oven uncovered for 10-15 more minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. If you’re using larger chicken breasts you will need to extend the cooking time by about 10-15 minutes.
Serve chicken, vegetables, and sauce over rice.
- For an easy short-cut, look for pre-chopped vegetables in the produce section of the grocery store. You can even pick up diced peppers and broccoli florets from the salad bar!
- I keep a bag of store-bought frozen diced onion in my freezer for recipes like this one -- no chopping required!
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Sodium: 3471mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1215IU | Vitamin C: 89.7mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2.3mg