Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
This baked ham and cheese omelet is healthy, 5 minute, prep-ahead recipe for breakfast, brunch or snack that our family loves!
Servings 6 servings
- 8 eggs or use 4 eggs and 6 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham bacon, or sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Fresh chives for garnish (optional)
Beat eggs, milk, and seasoned salt together in a large bowl. Stir in ham, cheese, and onion.
Pour egg mixture into a greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until eggs are cooked and omelet is set.
Cut into squares and garnish with chives, if desired.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 265mg | Sodium: 860mg | Potassium: 268mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1.5mg