Strawberry Chocolate Donut Kabobs
Celebrate Mother's Day, host a bridal shower, enjoy Valentine's Day, or just spend some time with your best gal pals! With just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, these Strawberry Chocolate Donut Kabobs are a perfectly festive and delicious way to spoil the ladies in your life! And don't forget the champagne...
Servings 5 servings
- 10 frozen FarmRich Chocolate Donut Holes (plus 1 packet of vanilla glaze included in package)
- 10 strawberries
- 10 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 5 bamboo skewers
Heat the donut holes in the oven, toaster oven, or microwave according to package instructions.
Dip warm donut holes in thawed vanilla glaze.
Alternate threading strawberries, marshmallows, and donut holes on a skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers.
Drizzle kabobs with chocolate sauce, if desired.
- Try using different fruits such as pineapple and other berries
- Swap out the chocolate donut holes for another flavor (such as vanilla or Munchkins with sprinkles)
- Drizzle with your favorite chocolate
- To make in advance store them in the fridge for up to 1 day
Serving: 1kabob | Calories: 191.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.7g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 4.5g | Saturated Fat: 1.8g | Sodium: 125.7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26.1g