Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
A sweet, tangy and spicy Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette is ready with just 5 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep!
Servings 13 tablespoons (slightly more than 3/4 cup)
- ¼ cup hot pepper jelly or hot pepper jam
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Store the vinaigrette in a jar or other container with a tight lid so that it's easy to shake up when you need to use it again. The ingredients will naturally separate as it sits.
- Store the pepper jelly vinaigrette in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 103.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.4g | Fat: 8.6g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.2g | Sodium: 209.2mg | Potassium: 6.8mg | Sugar: 7.4g