Turkey Meatball and Tortellini Soup
Have your pasta, meatballs, and veggies all in one bowl!
- 3 15-ounce cans chicken broth
- 1 15-ounce can Italian style diced tomatoes, NOT drained
- 1 14-ounce package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 12 ounces frozen turkey meatballs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Optional garnish: grated Parmesan and/or mozzarella cheeses
Place all ingredients EXCEPT for chicken broth in a large zip-top freezer bag. Place in freezer until ready to cook.
When ready to serve, place chicken broth in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add ingredients from the bag and simmer until pasta is tender and meatballs are heated through (about 10 minutes).
Garnish with cheese, if desired.
Serving: 1/4 of the soup | Calories: 403.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.6g | Protein: 22.6g | Fat: 13.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.8g | Cholesterol: 41.3mg | Sodium: 1713.8mg | Fiber: 6.4g | Sugar: 1g