"Ghosts in the Graveyard" Dirt Pudding Cups
These dirt pudding cups are a festive, no-bake, easy Halloween dessert!
Servings 1 pudding cup
- 8 ounces prepared chocolate pudding (or enough to fill your cup almost to the top)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate graham cracker crumbs (or use Oreo cookie crumbs)
- 1 Milano cookie
- Chocolate frosting, for piping
- 1 marshmallow ghost
- 3 candy pumpkins
Place the prepared pudding in a clear plastic cup.
Sprinkle the chocolate graham cracker crumbs on top.
Using the chocolate frosting with a small decorating tip or plastic bag with the corner snipped off, pipe the letters "RIP" onto the Milano cookie. This is the headstone for your "graveyard."
Arrange the cookie, the marshmallow ghost, and a few candy pumpkins in the cup.
Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Repeat the process to assemble as many pudding cups as you like.
- Scale the "recipe" up or down to create as many pudding cups as you need to serve your specific group.
- If you're using the small prepared pudding cups, you'll need about 2 cups to fill each 9-ounce plastic cup.
- Add creepy, crawly gummy worms, candy spiders, or other Halloween treats for even more spooky fun.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to enjoy. The cups will keep in the fridge for up to 24 hours. The cookies will get soggy and the marshmallows will dry out the longer they sit, though.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1723mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.4mg