With busy schedules and cooler temps, fall is the perfect time to pull out that Crock Pot and throw together some cozy, easy dinners! There are so many versatile and nutritious ways to prepare dinner in the slow cooker in order to make your weeknights less stressful. That’s why I’m excited to share these 30-Days of Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes for Fall! I have pulled together a full month of good-for-you recipes in a complete meal plan — with a free printable cookbook included! I hope that you’ll take advantage of these options to streamline your busy evenings this season.
In this 30 day meal plan, I opted for 3 slow cooker recipes each week. Nobody wants a Crock Pot meal every single night, and most of these recipes create enough food for leftovers. That gives you some flexibility in your week and allows you the opportunity to enjoy dining out, pizza and a movie, or any of your family’s other favorite dinners!
While I did not prepare a meal plan for any specific dietary concerns (for instance, this is not an exclusively “vegetarian,” “low-carb,” or “Paleo” plan), I looked for recipes that:
- are relatively low in calories;
- include a balance of lean protein, vegetables, and whole grains or complex carbs;
- utilize simple, real ingredients; and
- don’t require much time or effort in the kitchen!
In the end, you need to do what works best for your body and feel free to make substitutes and changes when necessary!
30 DAYS OF HEALTHY SLOW COOKER RECIPES FOR FALL
I have included links to some of the recipes below, but more than half of the recipes are new content that are only available in the FREE cookbook for this post. The cookbook is an exclusive gift for my email subscribers! Are you on my list? If not, you can sign up here and I’ll send the booklet straight to your inbox!
Slow Cooker Beef Chili
Here’s a quick glance at the healthy slow cooker recipes that you’ll find inside the free printable cookbook:
- Healthy Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- Slow Cooker Garden Vegetable Pasta
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Pork with Spiced Apples
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetables in White Wine
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creole Shrimp and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Gyros
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Slow Cooker “Cabbage Patch” Detox Soup
- Slow Cooker Pulled Barbecue Chicken
If you want access to all of these recipes in a convenient, printable cookbook sent straight to your inbox, you can sign up here:
So what do you think? Will you give some of these recipes a try? Let me know if you plan to participate and devote the next 30 days to healthy slow cooker recipes! And remember: sign up below to get the free printable cookbook for all of these exclusive recipes!