With just 4 simple ingredients and about 10 minutes you can pull together a delicious and comforting Raspberry Danish! Perfect for a weekend breakfast, a holiday brunch, or a quick dessert with ice cream, no one will ever guess the shortcuts behind this tender flaky pastry that’s bursting with fresh raspberry filling!
You guys! The holidays are coming!! I know, it’s hard to believe, but soon we’ll be hosting festive gatherings, entertaining overnight guests, and frantically searching for easy-to-prepare recipes that will impress our loved ones. And that, my friends, is where this danish comes into play.
Making Danish Pastries Fast!
Making raspberry Danish pastries the traditional way can be a little tricky and time consuming and at this time of year no one wants to spend all day in the kitchen.
I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve for making a raspberry Danish that’s not only delicious but it’s made in one dish and with only 4 ingredients. Festive breakfasts don’t get much better than this!
Tips For Making This Easy Raspberry Danish
With help from some store-bought refrigerated crescent roll dough and a jar of raspberry pie filling, this fancy-looking breakfast pastry is ready in a matter of minutes. Plus, by adding some of your own fresh berries and a sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar to the top, nobody will ever know your secrets. Promise!
It’s sneaky little semi-homemade tricks like these that keep me sane during the busy holidays (and throughout the rest of the year). There’s no need to stress over a special occasion. Make your life simple, minimize your time in the kitchen, and enjoy the season with friends and family around the table!
Looking for other delicious recipes that are perfect for a holiday brunch? Try these favorites:
- Crumb-Topped Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Greek Yogurt Cinnamon Chip Scones
- Slow Cooker Italian Breakfast Casserole
If you’ve tried this 4 Ingredient Raspberry Danish or any other recipe on The Seasoned Mom then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what I’m getting up to.
4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated crescent roll dough (seamless sheets if possible)
- 1 21 ounce can raspberry pie filling
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries gently mashed with a fork
- 1 egg plus 2 tablespoons milk or water (for an egg wash)
- Optional: cinnamon and sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13-in x 9-in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll one package of crescent roll dough in bottom of prepared pan. If not using a seamless sheet, gently pinch perforations together to seal.
- Spread pie filling evenly over dough. Sprinkle with mashed raspberries.
- Unroll second sheet of crescent roll dough on counter, seal any perforations, and lay flat across top of fruit.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and milk together. Brush egg wash over top of dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, if desired.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until dough is cooked through and golden brown.