FAST, FRESH & FIT! Cookbook
30 Healthy and Family-Friendly Recipes for Busy Lives
What if there was a way to lose weight, feel more energetic, and spend less time worrying about what to eat?!
Consider this cookbook your one-stop resource for nourishing yourself and your family with simple, delicious, and easy meals.
I believe that you can live a healthy and happy life – even if you’re short on time and juggling many different roles.
In this book you will find 30 good-for-you recipes that are 100% approved by myself and my kids! With fresh ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there’s something here to please everyone. Best of all? These meals will get you in and out of the kitchen with less time, less money, and less calories!
So what’s included? In this single resource you will get:
- Recipes for 10 new breakfasts, 10 new lunches, and 10 new dinners that are some of our family’s go-to quick-prep meals for a healthy lifestyle (including vegetarian options, seafood options, and slow cooker meals);
- Nutritional information for each recipe;
- Instructions on how to prep ahead and freeze many of the recipes to make busy mornings and weeknights easier;
- Serving suggestions with appropriate pairings for each dish;
- Recipes that only use pantry staples and easy-to-find ingredients;
- Healthy no-prep snack suggestions (because who has time to whip up a batch of homemade bars when you’re making carpool runs?!);
- My Weekly Meal Plan template and my Grocery List template, along with tips to make shopping for your food quicker, easier, and cheaper!
Some examples of the recipes that you will find in this book include:
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL THESE RECIPES AND MANY, MANY MORE NOW!
You can purchase your digital PDF copy of the Fast, Fresh & Fit! eCookbook today to use on your computer, tablet, iPad, or smartphone.