Looking for a delicious new sandwich idea to shake up your morning breakfast, brunch, or lunch routine? Heck, you could even serve this Bacon, Brie, and Raspberry Panini for dinner!
Just look at that oozing, creamy brie cheese! And pair it with some salty bacon and some sweet raspberry preserves and you have yourself a small taste of heaven — all ready to eat in about 10 minutes (max!). It’s like a grown-up grilled cheese sandwich that is perfect for any time of day. Just try it…even little Casey kept telling me how good it was!
Bacon, Brie, and Raspberry Panini
- 2-3 slices of Brie cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon (warmed in the microwave for just a few seconds)
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 2 slices crusty bread
- Softened butter
- Place Brie slices and cooked bacon on a slice of bread.
- Spread raspberry preserves on the other slice of bread and sandwich together.
- Spread outside of sandwich with softened butter.
- Cook in a preheated Panini press (or griddle) 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Want to check out some of my other favorite sandwiches? Try these: