You won’t believe how easy it is to prepare this 5-Ingredient Apricot Glazed Ham! Sure, it’s spring…and sure, Easter is almost here. And while this beautiful and impressive-looking main course would be an obvious centerpiece on your Easter dinner table, please don’t overlook it as a great weeknight meal as well. I promise, it’s that easy!
By mixing together just a few simple ingredients and heating a ham in your oven, you can have a fancy-schmancy-looking dinner on the table with just a mere 5 minutes of prep time! My boys loved the combination of the sweet glaze over the salty ham. And I especially appreciate that the ham is pre-sliced, which eliminates one more step in the process of getting this dinner on the table fast. If you have any left-overs, just keep the ham in the refrigerator to enjoy on sandwiches throughout the week. This recipe is a true winner!
- 1 sliced Hickory-Smoked Boneless Ham (about 2.5 – 3 lbs.)
- ¾ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves, mustard, sugar, and cloves. Spread about half of the mixture on top of the ham. Reserve the remaining glaze.
- Cover ham and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Uncover ham, spread remaining glaze over top, and bake (uncovered) for an additional 20-30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Spoon remaining glaze from the pan over individual ham slices for serving, if desired.
Looking for other delicious ways to use up your left-over ham? Try these favorites: