My slow cooker is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. On those busy days when I’m running around chasing little ones, running errands, doing office work, and going, going, going (wait, isn’t that every day?) it saves me from the last-minute panic of “what’s for dinner?!”
I love that I can just throw some ingredients into the cooker in the morning (or during nap time), and dinner is ready when my family is hungry later. No slaving over a hot stove necessary! And during the warm-weather months, who wants to be slaving over a hot stove anyway? I have tried dozens and dozens of slow cooker recipes. Some good, and some…well…terrible. Here are 15 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes — all of them loved by our family. Give one a try today!
1. Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken and Sauce. Find the recipe here.
2. Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef. Find the recipe over at Six Sisters’ Stuff!
3. Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sliders. The recipe is here at the Family Circle website.
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. My recipe is here.
5. Italian Beef Sandwiches. The recipe is here at the Kraft Foods website.
6. White Chili. Get the recipe here from Taste of Home.
7. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli. My recipe is here.
8. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie. You can grab the recipe here on the Real Simple website.
9. Pesto Ranch Crock Pot Chicken Thighs. Find the recipe here on the Picky Palate website.
10. Slow Cooker Beef Barbecue Sandwiches. My recipe is here.
11. Slow Cooker Sesame Beef. The recipe is here from Six Sisters’ Stuff.
12. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese. Get Trisha Yearwood’s recipe from the Food Network website here.
13. Slow Cooker Turkey and Pesto Lasagna. Here’s my recipe.
14. Slow Cooker Hula Chicken. The recipe is here on the Taste of Home website.
15. Saucy Meatballs. Get the recipe here!